Wednesday, September 29, 2010

People Who Friggin' Wave You On at Stop Signs

Of all the brain-explodingly irritating things that happen while I'm driving, I think this one actually is the worst. I can't stand it when you get to a stop sign, and the person who was there before you FRIGGIN' WAVES YOU ON. Either the person is trying to be nice, doesn't know better, or is deathly afraid of the concept of a three way stop. I really don't know, but for God's sake... In the amount of time it took me to look into your car, realize you were waving at ME and not reacting to your own terrible body odor, you could have gone AND I could have gone.

This kind of thing is what makes me want to sell my car (not that it's worth anything) and start riding my bike everywhere. Hey, they do it in China. I could start delivering Jimmy John's on my bicycle, but I'd probably get hit by a guy who ran a stop sign, just for irony's sake.



Kinda like this. Except I'd be under the tire with submarine sandwich all over my face.

What's even worse is people who eat food while they're talking to you and they don't even know you. At least put your hand over your mouth. I really don't want to see Oreo build-up encrusted on the side of some freaking wildebeest's mouth. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Do you need a FREAKING ICE SCRAPER FOR THAT?"

No comments: